If you are dreaming of making a career in Aviation or Airlines, then after reading this post your dream of making a career in Aviation can be fulfilled easily.
Aviation industry is growing very fast all over the world. There is good growth of this industry in India. In terms of the number of flights, India is also included in the list of top countries of the world.
If the world of flying fascinates you too, then the aviation industry can be a good option for you. You can make your career in it. It not only has a good salary but also gets a chance to work on the international fly.
If you are thinking of making a career in the aviation industry, then first of all you should decide in which sector of the aviation industry you want to go. Because there are many departments in the airline industry, in which of these sectors do you want to go?
If you want to become a pilot, you should take a pilot course. Similarly, you can make a career in Airport Management, Airport Ground Staff, Cabin Crew, Airhostess, Flight Engineer, Air Ticketing, Air Traffic Controllers, Air Cargo Management, Meteorologist, Travel and Tourism etc.
Table of Contents
Aviation Courses List
Aviation Certificate courses in india After 12th Pass
After passing 12th, you can do one year air hostess certificate course and related aviation certificate course given below.
- Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Hospitality Travel and Customer Service
- Night Rating
- Aviation Management
- Air Hostess/Flight Purser
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management
- International Airlines and Travel Management
- Private Pilot Training
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Air Ticketing & Tourism
- Airport Ground Management
- Air RT / Radio Flight Officer
- International Air Cargo
- Certificate Course in Fare Ticketing Virgin Atlantic/ GTMC Courses
- Certificate Courses in Personality Development
- Certificate in Aviation Security and Safety
Aviation Diploma Courses in india After 12th Pass
After passing 12th, one year air hostess diploma course and related aviation diploma course can be done which are given below.
- Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Air Hostess Training
- Aviation Hospitality and Travel Management
- Diploma in Professional Cabin Crew Services
- Diploma in Professional Ground Staff Services
- Diploma in Airport Management & Customer Service
- Diploma in Airlines Management
- Diploma in Airlines and Travel Management
- Diploma in Ground Handling and Cargo Management
- Diploma in Hospitality, Travel and Customer Service
- Diploma in Air Cargo Practices & Documentation
- Diploma in Airport Ground Staff Training with On-job Training
Aviation Degree courses in india after 12th pass
After passing 12th, one can do three years air hostess degree course and related aviation degree course which is given below.
- BBA Aviation
- MBA Aviation
- Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service (Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service)
Eligibility for Aviation Course
|Age Limit||Candidate age should be within 17 years to 26 years.|
|Height||Minimum 5 feet 2 inches with balanced weight.|
|Marital Status||Unmarried candidates (Not all airlines have such term and condition.)|
|Eye Sight||Normal vision of 6/6 in both eyes|
|Language||Hindi, English and any other foreign language|
|Other Conditions||Must be Medical Fit, Indian Passport|
Aviation Course after 12th
Cabin crew is the most attractive job in the aviation industry. Whose personality is attractive with good command over Hindi and English language. You can go there.
Its minimum qualification is 10+2 in any discipline. In this, the candidate’s height is between 157 to 170 cm and age is between 17 to 26 years, then this field is for you only. The duration of this course is one year.
Ground staff is also very important in this. For this, the Diploma in Airport Ground Service Management course from 6 months to 1 year includes personality grooming including airport terminology, check-in procedures, airport security, cargo rules, airport signals.
For this, the minimum qualification required is 18 to 26 years of age and 10+2 in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
Air Cargo Management
If you have passed 12th then you can enroll in Diploma in International Air Cargo Management course from 6 months to 9 months.
In addition to aviation history and geography, information is given on topics such as cargo laws, customs rules, warehousing, aircraft limits and loading capacity, clearance procedures, claims rules, insurance and free trade zones. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years in this.
For this, Diploma in Air Ticketing and Travel Management in various institutes with minimum duration of 6 months to 9 months in Travel Agency Business, World Time Zone, Airport and Airline Codes, Payment Modes, Foreign Currency, Passport and Visa etc. Is given.
Travel and Tourism
Even after entering this field, you will get a lot of work in aviation. From 6 months certificate course to three year Bachelor in Travel and Tourism Management and then post graduate courses are also available, which you can choose on the basis of your educational qualification.