Responsible for teaching a computer curriculum that is consistent with the schools district goals and objectives.
Duties for job of Computer Teacher
- Teaching all areas of the school computer curriculum.
- Teaching students the latest computer skills.
- Creating rigorous lessons that are aligned with the subject curriculum.
- Providing ongoing and timely feedback to students on their progress.
- Involving parents and careers in a child’s education.
- Completing daily pupil attendance reports.
- Preparing assignments, course material and lessons for pupils to do.
- Marking and grading a pupil’s class and home work.
- Demonstrating computer hardware and software to students.
- Encouraging classroom discussions between pupil’s.
- Informing parents of a student’s academic progress.
- Installing teaching software on computers.
- Selecting which teaching resources to use in class.
- Enforcing high standards of student behavior.
- Working closely with other teaching and school staff.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Researching new subject topic areas to teach.
- Investigating cases of misbehavior.
- Proficient in Linux, Windows and Microsoft Office software.
- Troubleshooting PC problems.
- Following data security procedures.
- Conducting frequent and appropriate assessments of a student’s abilities.
- Good Knowledge of C,C++,Database, PHP, HTML, Python, Java, Shell Scripting, Database (SQL, MYSQL etc), Web designing.
Interested candidate can apply on School website cambridgemandi.com or email CV at careerscism(at)gmail(dot)com
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Fresher
|Salary : ₹180,000.00 per year|
|School Name : Cambridge International School Lunapani|