Table of Contents
Position for Security Manager job in Baddi in Abbott Healthcare Pharmaceutical Company.
|Post Name||IT System Security Engineer|
|Company Profile||Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences|
|Job Location||Baddi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Work Experience||15 Years in Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)|
Responsibilities of Security Manager in Abbott Healthcare Baddi Himachal Pradesh
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches and investigate / resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop safety standards, policies, or procedures as per Abbott global guidelines
- Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Monitor and ensure a sound, ethical environment.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Conduct threat or vulnerability analyses to determine probable frequency, criticality, consequence, or severity of natural or man-made disasters or criminal activity on the organizations profitability or delivery of products or services.
- Supervise or provide leadership to subordinate security professionals, performing activities, such as hiring, background investigation, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- Develop budgets for security operations. Prepare operational budget.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives. Prepare reports related to compliance matters.
- Develop or manage integrated security controls to ensure confidentiality, accountability, recoverability, or audit ability of sensitive information, proprietary information, or information technology resources.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Purchase security-related supplies, equipment, or technology. Purchase materials, equipment, or other resources.
- Develop or manage investigation programs, including collection and preservation of video and notes of surveillance processes or investigative interviews.
- Support efforts to reduce substance abuse or other illegal activities in the workplace.
Requirements Security Manager in Abbott Healthcare Baddi Himachal Pradesh
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position in Pharma / FMCG set with minimum 1500+ employees.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills