Patwari who is known as ‘Lekhpal’ is an officer of the Revenue Department. The person appointed to this post is appointed in the villages. There is one or more villages under the Patwari.
Today I am going to tell you how to become a Patwari and what to do to become a Patwari In today’s time, the first choice of every youth is to get a government job and make their career in a government job.
Along with school studies, we also prepare for government jobs, but not everyone can get success in it, the reason for this may be that those students do not have the right information about that job.
I have seen many times that when Patwari’s application comes, all the people apply for it and more applications are filled for the post of Patwari than other jobs, even if there is less application for it, in such a situation not everyone gets success. And only a few people get success.
Today I am going to give you complete information about this, if you want to become a Patwari, then it is important for you that you should work hard for it because there is a lot of competition for this post, because of this, you will get success only by working hard in it.
|Name of the exam conducted||Patwari|
|Medium of examination||Online / Offline|
|Recruiting body||State Government|
|Exam Type||State level exam|
|Ability||Indian Citizenship and Graduate, 12th, 10th|
|Job Location||within the state|
|Pay Scale||5200 Rs. – Rs 20,200 every month|
Table of Contents
How to become Patwari
The selection as Patwari in each of the states is done through a special examination. This written exam is conducted in computer based online mode.
The written exam consists of 5 sections; General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi, Panchayati Raj System, and Computer etc. The entire paper of the exam is of 100 marks.
A merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and then published on the official website of the state. The candidates whose name appears in the merit list are sent for training after document verification.
job role of Patwari
You must know about the work of Patwari, for which work the Patwari is appointed by the government, the work of Patwari is as follows.
- Record keeping of land/land map
- income certificate and caste certificate
- Enrollment and transfer of land
- Informing the government about any land related disaster
- Correct measurement of land in case of dispute
- Keeping details of land sales and purchases
- Pension of elderly and disabled persons started
- Apart from this, there are many different tasks that a Patwari has to do and their small and big tasks are so much that it becomes very difficult to tell about them and mainly their work is related to the land.
Educational Qualification to become a Patwari
To apply for the post of patwari, the candidate must have passed 12th from any recognized school and the candidate should have done RS-CIT (Computer Diploma) then only you can apply for the post of Patwari.
In many states, now the educational qualification has been changed to graduation instead of class XII.
- To become a Patwari, you must have 10th, 12th pass marksheet.
- To become a Patwari, you also need to have a graduate degree.
- You must also have 1 year computer diploma (DCA, PGDCA) and CPCT certificate from a government recognized institution. However, if the student does not have a valid document, they can submit it within two years of selection.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and a resident of the state for which you are applying for Patwari Exam.
Age limit to become patwari
To become a Patwari, the age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years, youth above 38 years of age cannot apply for the post of Patwari.
And apart from this, different age limits have been kept for all other categories like ST SC OBC General etc.
Selection Process for the Job of Patwari
To become a Patwari, after completing graduation, you will also have to do computer course for basic computer knowledge. Computer Diploma is necessary for Patwari. Apart from this, if you have done BCA, BSc Computer Science, BE then you will not need computer diploma. These qualifications may vary from state to state.
To become a Patwari, first of all you have to apply online for the examination of Patwari from the official website of your state.
There are 2 types of selection process for the post of patwari, on the basis of which suitable candidates are selected by the government for the post of patwari.
- Written Exam
Patwari Written Exam i.e. written exam paper is of 100 marks in which computer based multiple choice questions are asked. The paper of Patwari Selection Test is divided into a total of 5 subjects or sections including Hindi, Mathematics and Reasoning, General Knowledge, Panchayati Raj, Computer. To solve which the candidates are given 2 hours.
For the post of Patwari, first written examination is conducted in which all the applied candidates take part and the successful candidates in the written examination are included in the interview and some questions are asked to them by the government officials and on the basis of marks obtained in it. Candidates are selected for the post of Patwari.
After passing both these exams you can get the job of Patwari.
Patwari Exam Syllabus
If you are preparing for Patwari exam then you should also know the syllabus of Patwari selection exam which we are going to tell you next:-
- Hindi – Questions will be asked from the Hindi subject included in the Patwari exam, such as Sandhi, Tense, Phrase, Verb error detection, etc.
- Panchayat System – In the subject of Panchayati Raj of Patwari, questions related to the introduction of Panchayati Raj system in India, articles etc. come.
- Mathematics – For Patwari, you should have a good grip on the subject of Mathematics, in which questions are asked from Decimal, Average, Ratio, Logical Reasoning, Number System, Time and Work etc.
- Computer Knowledge – The subject of computer is very important in Patwari exam, in which you are asked questions related to Computer Basics, Input and Output Devices, MS Word, MS Excel, Operating System, etc.
- GK And Current Affairs – This topic is mostly asked in all the exams and for Patwari it includes topics like General Knowledge of the State, History of India, Chemistry, Indian Constitution, Sports, Day, Current Affairs etc.
Monthly salary of patwari
For the post of Patwari, the monthly salary has been kept by the state government from Rs 5200/- to Rs 20,200/- per month and different salary can also be given according to the rules of the government of all the states.
FAQs About Patwari Job
By reading this post, you must have understood the complete information related to becoming a Patwari. If you liked this article of ours, then definitely share it with your friends also, and if you have any question for us, then definitely tell us by writing it in the comment.