Good news has come for the candidates who are dreaming of government jobs. At present, bumper jobs have come out in many departments, for which applications are going on.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these vacancies. If there is a chance to get a job in the best institutions of the country, then who would want to leave or miss and if that institution is also government and the job is also government, then this is a golden opportunity.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts.
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 on the official website of the board at dsssbonline.nic.in from 10 January 2022.
- The last date to apply for recruitment to these posts has been fixed as 9 February 2022.
- For recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer, the candidate must have a degree or diploma in engineering in the relevant subject from a recognized university or institute.
- Apart from this, the minimum age of the candidate for Assistant Engineer Recruitment has been fixed at 18 years and maximum age is 30 / 32 years. At the same time, the age of the candidate for Junior Engineer Recruitment should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per government rules. For detailed information candidates can check official notification.
Through this process, 151 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and 10 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Electrical) will be recruited.
Whereas, a total of 691 vacancies of Junior Engineer will be recruited. In which, 575 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and 116 posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) are included.
Selected candidates on these posts will be given salary from Rs 9300 to Rs 34800.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer through the official website of the Board from 10 January 2022 to 9 February 2022.
For this, candidates will also have to pay an application fee of Rs.100. Before applying all the candidates must check their eligibility through the notification.