The Government of India has launched the National Scholarship Portal for the convenience of all the students of the country. Through this portal, all the students of the country can apply online for the scholarship provided by the central or state government at one place.
On this National Scholarship portal of Government of India, you can apply for more than 50 types of scholarships provided by UGC, AICTE and Central and State Governments.
On the National Scholarship Portal, students can easily get information about major scholarship schemes across the country. National Scholarship Portal has been formed under NeGP i.e. National e-Governance Plan.
The National Scholarship Portal is presented under the NeGP mission mode. This portal provides reliable and transparent system to the students across the country.
While this portal provides facility to the students to fill the online scholarship form, on the other hand it also provides the best system for their quick disposal by checking the filled application forms.
we will tell you how to fill the online form for the national scholarship portal. here you will get all the information related to scholarship in detail. Through which you can fill your Scholarship Form Online on scholarship portal sitting at home very easily.
The system of National Scholarship Portal is very advanced. The forms filled through this portal are processed at a quick pace. After which the scholarship amount is transferred to the eligible students in their bank account in a transparent manner.
In today’s time everything is being done online, in the same way, you can apply online for the scholarship available in school-college.
If you want to know, how to apply for scholarship online, how to fill scholarship form sitting at home, then you have come to the right place. Today, in this article, we are going to tell you the complete information about the online application for scholarship.
In today’s internet era, all the work has become online. Which you can apply for scholarship online through internet from anywhere. So you must read this given information in detail. So that you can apply for scholarship very easily.
What is scholarship.
What is the scholarship and why it is given, then let us tell you that many students come from the lower classes. Their financial condition is not good.
Due to which those students are not able to complete their studies. And he leaves his studies midway. For which the government provides this financial assistance to continue the studies of all those students.
The benefit of which the students of all such classes can take advantage of very easily. Let us tell you that you are from any board, this benefit is provided by the government of all the states for you. So that you can complete your studies.
You are provided this scheme benefit every year. You just have to do some simple things.
This work is not difficult for you at all, that which you cannot do. You can register your Scholarship Form after enrolling in any college and school.
So that you can get the benefit of this scholarship. If such a question is arising in your mind that how to apply, then you must read this article completely. So that you get to know the complete information correctly.
you can apply for your scholarship in the right way. So you apply only after reading the information given by us.
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal
- Through the National Scholarship Portal, information about major scholarships across the country reaches the students easily without any hindrance.
- This portal provides practical, reliable and transparent system to the students. Due to which the cases of corruption in scholarship schemes have come down.
- The process of applying for all scholarship schemes on this portal is the same, due to which the process of online application has become very easy.
- This portal easily transfers funds through DBT to the bank account of the scholarship student.
How many types of scholarship schemes are there on the National Scholarship Portal?
There are mainly 3 types of scholarship schemes available on the National Scholarship Portal –
- 1 – Central Scholarship Schemes
- 2 – UGC Scholarship Schemes
- 3 – State Scholarship Schemes
What are the National Scholarship Schemes?
National Scholarship Schemes in India: As we all know that various types of scholarships are provided for Indian students by many departments of the central government. In India, these types of scholarships are given to the students by the departments related to MOMA, MLE, MTA, DEWWD, MSJE and DHE.
The nature of National Scholarship is completely national, so students from any state or union territory of the country can apply for these scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal.
What is UGC Scholarship Scheme?
UGC Scholarship Scheme is provided by the University Grants Commission. The University Grants Commission is an autonomous governing body run by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). This institution has been formed to coordinate and implement the norms set for higher education in the country by the universities providing higher education and their affiliated colleges.
Various types of scholarship schemes are conducted by the UGC at the university level and at the college level for the students pursuing higher education across the country. The benefits of which are available to the college level students at the national level.
What are state level scholarship schemes?
Every state in India operates special type of scholarship schemes for its native students. These scholarships are awarded to the students of class I to students pursuing higher education and technical education.
The benefit of this type of scholarship is available only to the students of the state who are the domicile of the state that is offering the scholarship. Through the National Scholarship Portal, you can apply online for scholarship schemes being run by various states.
Things to know before applying on national scholarship portal
when a student apply for scholarship for the first time. you have to keep some things in mind.
- if you are going to fill the form of state level scholarship scheme on the National Scholarship Portal, then it is necessary that you should be a domicile of that state.
- If you are going to apply for minority category scholarship scheme, then you must belong to Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Parsi or Jain religion.
- If you are going to apply for the scholarship scheme provided for the tribal community, then you must belong to a tribe.
- The benefits of different scholarships are available to the students of different income groups, so it is important that your family should come under the prescribed income group.
It is very important to have all the documents before registering the scholarship. Which is very important for you to take care of. So it is very important for you to have these documents which is listed below.
Document required to apply for scholarship
- The applying student is required to have a bank account number and IFSC code of the bank.
- (Note: Let us tell you that if the student is a student of Pre-Matric and he does not have a bank pass book. Then the account number of his parents i.e. parents has to be given. And it is very important for you to know that the parent two In the scholarship registration of only children, you can give the account number in the scholarship of only two children.
- student’s aadhar number
- If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you can apply for a Bonafide Student Certificate from the school or college
- It is necessary to have a scanned copy of the pass book or Aadhaar Enrollment ID.
- If the applicant student institution or school, if the domicile state is different, then that student can get the bonafide certificate made from the institution or school.
Few More details you need to know before applying Scholarship Form Online
- Date Of Birth – First of all, you have to fill the Date Of Birth in the given box. Which should match with your mark sheet.
- State Of Domicile – Domicile State Its main meaning is the state in which the permanent address of the student is located.
- It is very important to provide correct information to the students as it is very important in your login id and for your future reference. If the student’s domicile is different from that of the state institution or school, the student is required to produce a bonafide certificate in the prescribed proforma in the prescribed study.
- Scholarship Category – It is very important for you to know that in the same way you can choose your category here in the class in which you are studying. If you are a student of Pre-Matric, then it is provided to you for the students of class 1 to 10. And moreover such as – you can apply for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Top Class Scholarship Scheme Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for class 11th and 12th and above student including IT, B.Com.
- Name Of Student – Here students will write their name, which is written in their previous mark sheet. You have to fill in that name. Otherwise your scholarship may stop. And the students who give their Aadhar number also tell them that their name should be same in Aadhar card and mark sheet.
- Mobile Number – You have to fill your mobile number here. And tell you that your number should be active. Because One Time Password comes in it which is needed to fill the form. And you can use your number one form to register. If you are in Pre-Matric i.e. you are less than 10th class then you can put the mobile number of your parents.
- Email ID – You have to give your correct or authentic e-mail ID in which one time password is sent by the organization. Other related messages are sent.
- Bank Account Details – In this, the student has to fill his active bank account number and IFSC code of his bank. If you do not have IFSC Code of the bank, then you must go to the bank and write it on your bank passbook. Let us tell you that if you are applying for post matric scholarship, then you can use your bank account number only once in applying. And if you are a pre-matric student and you do not have any account number. So you can use your parent’s bank account number. And you can use it only twice. Out of this, only two children can apply for their registration.
How To Apply Online For Scholarship on National Scholarship Portal ( NSP )
To know how to apply for scholarship online, follow the steps given below.
- First you go to the website of the scholarship portal, then click on the New Registration button there and register yourself by following the guidelines.
- There the guideline will open as soon as you click on the New registration button, after that a form will open as soon as you click on the Continue button, now you have to fill all the necessary information correctly in that form.
- First of all select your state from the State of Domicile option.
- After that select the Scholarship category. Eg – Pre Matric or Post Matric/Top Class/MCM
- Now enter your name in the Name of student option, enter your date of birth in the Date of Birth option, in the same way enter Gender, Mobile number, Email id.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number in Identification Detail followed by Bank A/C Number.
Keep in mind: Check and fill all the details of the bank, such as – Bank A/C Number, Bank Name, Bank Ifsc Code etc.
- After that enter the Captcha Code, then tick mark the check box.
- Now click on Register option, after clicking on Register option, Application ID and Password will be received on your mobile number on your mobile number, now click on Continue button.
- Now you have to login to the website of scholarship / scholarship portal, for this you go to the website given below.
- Now enter the Application ID and Password, after that enter the Captcha Code and login. After logging in, now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, enter it in the OTP box and then click on the Confirm OTP button.
- After that a new page will open, in that you have to change your password, you can put any password of your choice in it, after that you have to click on submit button.
- After that a new page will open again, in that you have to click on Apply button, now a form will open on your computer screen, in it you have to fill all the necessary information asked for. So that you do not need to make any further changes.
- Now after that you have to click on Save & Continue, after that you have to fill the required contact details and finally click on Final Submit button.
- Now the complete form you filled will appear on your computer screen, now you have to print it.
- Now you have to take that print and some documents like i.e. income certificate, residence certificate, Aadhar card copy, a passport size photo and copy of last year’s mark sheet and submit it to your school-college.
Finally now your work is done, in this way you can apply online for National Scholarship very easily. If you have any query regarding this, then you can clear your doubts by visiting this website http://scholarships.gov.in or contact on the contact number given in the helpdesk or email.
Who Offers Scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal?
- state governments of the country
- Union Ministry of Minority Affairs
- human resource development ministry
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- HRD Ministry
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs etc.
What are the scholarships available on the National Scholarship Portal?
There are many scholarship schemes available on the National Scholarship Portal. Some of which the names of scholarship schemes are being given below for your convenience.
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme etc.
Who can apply on the National Scholarship Portal?
Students from across the country are free to apply for scholarships as per the guidelines of various ministries on the National Scholarship Portal.
National Scholarship Portal Last Date for Submitting Application Online?
To apply online on the National Scholarship Portal, the dates for applying for different scholarship schemes are different. To find out the last date of any scholarship scheme, you will have to visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal.
How is the Scholarship Application Form Renewal on the National Scholarship Portal?
Such students who have got scholarship by filling the online application form on National Scholarship Portal in the last year and they want to get scholarship in the new academic year also, then for this they will have to complete the renewal process through their old application ID.
Can the Application Form be edited on the National Scholarship Portal? If yes then when?
Any student can edit his online application form on the National Scholarship Portal till he has finally submitted his form. Once the final submission is done, students will not be considered eligible to edit the application form.
Is Aadhar card mandatory to apply for scholarship on National Scholarship Portal?
No, if you are going to apply on the National Scholarship Portal, then you should be aware that it is not mandatory for you to give your Aadhaar number while applying.
What to do in case of forgetting National Scholarship Portal ID Password?
If you have forgotten your National Scholarship Portal ID Password and ID Password error is showing at the time of renewal, then you can generate it again with the help of Bank Account Number and Registered Mobile Number.
Friends, this was our post today, how to apply in National Scholarship Portal, if you want to get any other information related to NSP Scholarship Application Form and National Scholarship Portal Last Date, then you can ask us through the comment box.