Him Care Scheme 2023 is a scheme run by the Government of Himachal Pradesh, under which you can get a health card by paying a fee of only Rs 1000 / – and can take advantage of this scheme.
On applying for this scheme, you get free treatment facility up to Rs.5,00,000. The Health Department has prepared a new web-portal http://hpsbys.in for making online health cards. Here you have to register online, only then you can take advantage of this scheme.
All those families of the state have been included in Him Care Scheme, which are not covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. About 33 lakh people have been covered in this scheme. After this scheme, there will be no such patient left in the state, who cannot get his treatment due to money.
After joining this scheme, one gets hairless health insurance of up to five lakhs. 4.34 lakh families have registered under Him Care Scheme since January 1, out of which more than 16 thousand beneficiaries have availed free treatment facility worth Rs 15.32 crore.
In the budget of the year 2022-23, the renewal period of Himcare card has been increased from 01 year to 03 years. Out of which the facility of getting Himcare card will be provided to the beneficiaries every year. Apart from this, the facility of this card has also been provided to the prisoners.
Table of Contents
Him Care Health Card
E-cards will be provided to the beneficiaries under Himachal Pradesh Him Care Scheme. Through this card, the beneficiary will be treated free of cost in the hospital. For this, the beneficiary will have to show this card in the hospital where he will be treated. All the expenses of the treatment of the beneficiary under the scheme will be borne by the state government.
Him Care Scheme Registration
To take advantage of Him Care Scheme, beneficiaries can register themselves through the official website, or can also apply through Lok Mitra Kendra / Common Service Center. To apply, the beneficiaries will have to pay a fee of only Rs 50/- at Lok Mitra Center or Common Service Center. The application for this scheme is done for 3 months i.e. from January to March and the renewal process for the scheme continues for the whole year. It is mandatory for the beneficiaries to apply for Him Care Scheme under their category only.
Objective of Him Care Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide free treatment facilities to those people living in the state, who are unable to get their treatment due to financial constraints.
Document Required to apply Him Care Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- permanent certificate
- BPL certificate
- Age proof (for citizens above 70 years of age)
- Medical Disability Certificate (for handicapped)
- Ration card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Eligibility to apply for Him care Card
- Permanent Resident of Himachal Pradesh State
- Beneficiaries from economically weaker sections are eligible for the scheme.
- Those families have been included under this scheme, which were not covered in the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Government and retired employees have also been deprived of this scheme.
- Benefits of Him Care Scheme
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh state.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant has to apply online.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the health card of the applicant is generated.
- With the help of this card, the applicant is given free treatment facility up to Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- 1800 treatment procedures are covered under this scheme.
- There are 193 hospitals registered in the state, where the beneficiary will be treated free of cost.
- The benefit of Him Care Scheme can be availed by 5 members of the family and if there are more than 5 members in any family, then in that case the remaining members will be enrolled separately.
- The premium rates under the plan are decided on the basis of category.
- The scheme has been implemented on Seh Pay basis.
- E-cards are provided to the beneficiaries to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- By showing this e-card in the beneficiary hospital, they can get their treatment done free of cost.
- The entire cost of treatment under the scheme will be borne by the state government.
- Under Him Care Scheme, the claim amount is transferred to the bank account of the hospital.
- Beneficiaries can apply according to their category to take advantage of the scheme.
Salient Features of Him Care Scheme
- Beneficiaries will get free treatment facility
- With this scheme, the beneficiaries are treated for serious to serious diseases.
- Health insurance up to 500000 is provided to the beneficiary family.
- All the expenses for the scheme will be borne by the government.
- This scheme makes eligible beneficiaries self-dependent and empowered.
Him Care Scheme 2023 Application
A robust IT system has also been developed for the successful implementation of the scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiary can apply himself through the official website or can also apply through Lok Mitra Center or Common Service Center. To apply under this scheme, a fee of ₹ 50 will have to be paid at Lok Mitra Center or Common Service Center. Under Him Care Yojana 2022, 3 months are applied. Which is from January to March. But the renewal process under this scheme runs throughout the year. It is mandatory for the beneficiary to apply under his category only. If the beneficiary does not apply under his category, then he will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Beneficiaries of Him Care Scheme
- BPL category citizens
- Registered Street Vendor
- MGNREGA worker
- single woman
- old citizen
- anganwadi worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- asha worker
- mid day meal worker
- daily wage worker
- part time worker
- contractual employee
- outsourcing employer
Process to apply under Him Care Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Health Insurance Scheme Society. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for Online Him Care Enrollment.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your ration card number.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the registration form like your name, mobile number, address, date of birth etc.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Him Care Scheme.
Procedure to view hospital list under Him Care
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Health Insurance Scheme Society.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Him Care tab.
- Now you have to click on the link of Hospital List Him Care.
- As soon as you click on this link, the hospital list will open in front of you.