The role of dietitian is also increasing in today’s lifestyle, currently the health sector remains a great means of earning, the main reason for this is that people have become very conscious about their health. And apart from this, people are becoming more unhealthy due to adulterated food and drink.
For this reason, to keep themselves fit and healthy, people take the advice of dietitian for their food and in many situations even doctors refuse to eat or drink anything without consulting a dietician.
In today’s time, there has been a lot of change in our diet, today many people are falling prey to many diseases due to lack of proper diet. People are also taking advice from doctors for their food today. And in today’s time the health sector is growing very fast. So youth are getting very good opportunities in this field. In today’s article, we will learn about dietitian.
Apart from this, there are some people who observe their nutritional value before eating any food item. That is to say, if you also have a passion for inspecting the nutritional value of foods. And you enjoy telling others about the right food. So you can start your career as a Dietician.
Complete information on how to become a dietitian. if you want to become a dietician, then I will tell you what is a dietician and How to become a dietician will give complete information about all this, just read the article completely.
Today the demand of dietician is very high in the health department and youth got a very good opportunity in this sector. In today’s time, many youths are leaving the traditional course of medicine and showing their interest towards it and other branches as well.
Today in this sector, youth have got a lot of opportunities, that is why today in this article I will tell you about any other course apart from the traditional course of medicine.
in this article, we will know the complete information about dietitian . Whenever we want to make our future in any field, many questions come in our mind.
That’s why today I will give you the answer of all these questions related to dietician in very detail if you want to become a dietician and want to make a good future in this field and want to gather all the information about it. So read this article of ours carefully.
What is a dietitian
Dietician can also be called a nutritionist, their job is to give dietary advice to their clients or people. That is to say, dieticians examine and evaluate people’s dietary habits. Apart from this guide people to eat balanced diet according to different principles of diet and nutrition.
A dietician is a professional person who uses science to manage diet and nutrition so that people can lead a healthy lifestyle.
A dietician not only promotes good health of people by giving proper diet and nutrition advice but also improves the quality of life. They make diet plans for people based on their age, medical condition and work routine. And provide them dietary counseling and education according to nutrition rules.
Nutrients are very important in our body which keeps our body healthy. This nutrition is obtained from our food. In today’s time, people have become very worried about their food because today we have a lot of adulterated food, due to which we are not getting the nutrients we need.
The dietician advises us to eat the right food. We give information about how much nutrients we will get from which food and make a list of our food, with the help of which we provide the right amount of nutrients to our body. The main task of a dietician is to improve the health of its clients.
In today’s time, the demand of dietician also increases very fast because in today’s food we are not getting the right amount of nutrients, due to which we are getting sick day by day, our health problems. are increasing.
Today, due to lack of proper diet, children are also getting all the diseases which were not there before, such as diabetes, blood pressure, all these things happen due to our food, if we eat the right nutrients then we are always healthy. live.
That’s why nowadays people go to the dietitian doctor to keep themselves healthy and take proper food advice. All the information that should be taken in quantity is available to the dietitian. Dieticians advise us with the help of this information.
First of all, the dietician examines your health, on the basis of that he makes a list of your diet which you have to follow well. Dieticians also use the laws of science to make a list of food, so that they know how much nutrients are in which food and how much we should take from it.
The dietician makes the list on the basis of age, medical condition, work routine of the people. Even if you go to a gym, there is also a dietician, she makes a list of your food based on your exercise and workout, but you have to follow that list regularly, only then you can make a good body.
Eligibility to become a dietician
Dietitian is a professional course. There are many courses available to become a dietician that you can do, but before enrolling in dietitian course, you have to study 12th with chemistry physics, biology from a recognized board, you have to get at least 50% marks in your 12th. are there. Only then can you do the dietitian course.
Certificate course in dietician
To make a career in this field, you can choose degree diploma or post graduation course according to your wish. In all these courses, you can enter after passing the twelfth examination.
Diploma course in dietician
- Nutrition and health education
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food Science And Nutrition
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition
- Nutrition and food food technology
The duration of all these diploma courses is two to three years.
Bachelor’s degree in dietician
- clinical nutrition
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food Science And Nutrition
- Applied Nutrition Dietetics
- Home Science (Nutrition and Food Science Specialization)
Masters degree in dietician
After graduation, you can also get a master’s degree in the field of dietician, and specialization in dietician related subjects.
- clinical nutrition
- pediatric nutrition
- public health nutrition
- food science and technology
- Sports Nutrition and Dietetics
- renal nutrition
Complete information on how to become a dietician
- step. To become a dietician, first of all, after 10th, you have to take biology, physics chemistry subject in 11th and 12th. After that, you should study well in 11th 12th so that you can get good marks in 12th and you can do dietician course from a good college.
- step. After studying it in 12th, you have to give entrance exam for dietician course, so you should start preparing for this course on your own. In this exam questions are asked from 12th subject.
- step. Your admission in dietician course is also on the basis of your 12th, so you should study well in your 12th so that you can be eligible for dietician course in a very good college.
- step. After scoring good marks in 12th and passing the entrance exam, you have to choose the course. You have the option of many courses, you can choose any one of them and complete the course of dietician.
- step. In this course you have to study subjects like Physiology Nutrition Food Microbiology Biochemistry. After studying in English for 3 years, you get an undergraduate degree for dietician.
- step. After getting 6th degree, you have to apply for provisional certificate from the medical council of India. For the provisional certificate, you have to pay ₹ 1000 as a fee and you also have to submit the degree of under graduation.
- step. After obtaining the provisional certificate you have to apply for internship. Internship is very important for this course because during this internship you are given good training, then you learn the work of this field.
- step. After doing this course you become a dietician, but to become a registered dietician in the country, you have to register in the Indian Dietitian Association, only then you can become a registered dietician. One of the advantages of becoming a registered dietitian is that you One can easily apply for jobs in government and private institutions.
In today’s fast-paced life, we are not able to take care of our health nor take care of our food and drink, due to which our mental and physical health is getting affected a lot.
Now people have to think a lot about their physical and mental health, due to which today they go to the dietician for their food also. The demand for dieticians is increasing very fast due to the increasing diseases and health problems.
Be it sports or entertainment, the demand of dietician is increasing very fast everywhere because every person wants to be fit and healthy nowadays and for this the right diet is very important. For this reason, the demand for dieticians is increasing very fast today.
Now I will tell you about some such sectors where you can get a job very easily after doing a dietician course, you also get a very good salary there.
- Corporate world
- government hospital
- Apart from all this, you can also open your own clinic where you can give information and advice related to diet to people.
What is the Dietitian Salary
Initially, a dietician gets an average salary of ₹ 20000 to ₹ 30000 a month but as he spends time in this field, his experience increases and his connection with people also increases, due to which he gets knowledge of this field. It turns out very well. After this you can easily earn salary from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 80,000 every month.
Eligibility to become a dietician?
There are many courses available to become a Dietician, but in all of them B. Sc. Nutrition is a very popular course. Therefore, to do this type of course, it is very important for the student to pass 10+2 with PCB subjects. Apart from this, some institutes also fix minimum marks, according to a figure, such institutes demand at least 60% marks.
What is dietician course fee?
You may have to pay a fee ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 2 lakh for taking a course to become a dietician.
How to become a nutritionist in India after 12th?
Pursue B.Sc/B.A Nutrition or B.Sc Food Technology. Pursue a PG Diploma in Nutrition or an M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition. Intern for 6-months and clear the Registered Dietician entrance exam (to obtain the Registered Dietician license from the IDA).
What does a dietician do
Dietician is also known as dietitian. Who solve the health related problems of their customers. First they properly check or evaluate the health of the customers. Later, on the basis of our experience, we advise which foods you should consume.
Dietitian and nutritionist have almost similar roles in the field of healthcare, as both are dieticians.
Every person’s body has its own quality, if food is not eaten according to it, then new diseases start being born in that body, this is the reason that in today’s time with aging many diseases surround the body takes.
This is the reason why diseases like obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease have increased rapidly in people, in such a situation, a dietician can get rid of diseases in your old age by giving you the right food advice. Therefore the demand for dieticians or nutritionists has increased rapidly.
Dietician or nutritionist plays the role of a health professional in the field of medicine and gives advice to people about eating habits for health. Their main objective is to give correct information about healthy food to the people so that the body can get the right energy.
Which vitamin is lacking in our body, what kind of food we have to avoid so that we do not get sick and what type of food to consume, a dietician can tell you all these things.
Just as the job of a doctor is to cure the disease of the patient, similarly the job of a dietician or nutritionist is to solve the health problems of the people, not through medicines, but through a healthy diet.
Some of the country’s leading colleges for dietician career
- Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi
- Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi
- University of Home Science, New Delhi
- Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar, Haryana
- Women Christian College, Chennai
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata
- Vimmins Christian College, Chennai
- Bishop Choolaparambil Memorial College for Women, Kottayam
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- GB pant university of agriculture and technology
- Acharya NG Ranga Agriculture University
- Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
- Banasthali University, Jaipur
Friends, in this article, we have given you complete information about the career related to food and drink. If you are interested in knowing things related to fitness or health, then this career can prove to be better for your future, in this article we have told you how to become a dietician? How to make career in dietician?
If you liked this information given by us, then you can tell us your opinion in the comment section. If you have any type of question regarding this career. You can ask us in the comments, we will try our best to solve your problem, share this information with others too, so that all the students can know the right information about it. Thank you