In today’s time the whole world has become digital. This is the reason that there are better career options in the field of computer programming. In this episode, we are going to tell about some courses, which can be done after 12th.
If you do not have any information about this, then I will say that you have come to the right place because today I am going to provide you all the information related to computer programming through this article What is Computer Programming. That’s why I request you to read this article completely so that all your concepts will be clear.
To understand this properly, we have to understand computer programming languages first because these languages are the core of programming. We use these languages and ask them to do some specific tasks. If seen, we use computer programming languages for all the tasks of computer or any machines.
There are also some courses in these which can be done in a period of only 6 to 12 months. Basic Computer Course- Basic computer course can also prove to be very beneficial for 12th pass students.
This course is of short duration, which saves time, so after doing this course, job options also open. Many government institutes, NGOs and private institutes run courses at their own level.
What is computer programming
- 1 What is computer programming
- 2 What is System Programming?
- 3 A List of All Programming Languages
- 4 Complete information about Python
- 5 Details information about JAVA
- 6 Complete information about HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- 8 Complete information about C language
- 9 Complete knowledge of C++
- 10 Complete knowledge of PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
- 11 Full knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language)
- 12 How to Learn Programming ?
- 13 How to become a programmer?
- 14 Job opportunities in Various Sector After Learn Computer Programming.
- 15 FAQs
- 16 Conclusion
Computer programming languages allow us (users) to give instructions to the computer in a language that the computer understands.
Just as we humans have such a variety of human-based languages, in the same way there are many types of computer programming languages so that they communicate with the computer. You probably also know that the part of the language that the computer understands is called “binary”.
The conversion of computer programming language into binary is called “compiling”. All languages, whether it is C language or Python, all have their own distinct features, although they also have many commonalities with them.
These languages allow computers to handle large processes and complex information quickly and efficiently.
What is System Programming?
System programming is called computer programming that is used for writing and designing computer programs. It allows computer hardware to be interfaced with the programmer and the user, while allowing the application to be executed effectively in a computer system.
System programming is used to develop computer system software that manages and controls computer operations.
Classification of Programming Languages
Therefore it is very important that you understand the classification of Basic computer programming languages.
Programming languages are broadly classified into three categories:
- MACHINE LANGUAGES
These languages are closest to Computer Hardware. Every unique computer has a unique machine language. A machine language program is made up of a series of binary patterns (eg, 010011100) that represent simple operations that a computer can easily accomplish (for example, adding two operands, adding data to a memory location). move etc.).
Machine language programs are executable, which means that they can be easily run directly. If one wants to write a program in Machine Language, then he can do so, but for this the programmer will have to memorize many binary codes which is very difficult in favor of a human being.
- ASSEMBLY LANGUAGES
The only purpose of bringing it was how to make programming easier for humans. In this machine language instructions have been replaced by the use of simple pneumonic abbreviations (eg, ADD, MOV). Therefore assembly languages are also unique for a specific computer (machine).
In this, before execution, an assembly language program requires translation into machine language. This translation is accomplished by a computer program called Assembler. Assemblers are written for all unique machine languages.
- HIGH-LEVEL LANGUAGES
High-level languages, such as C, C++, JAVA, etc., all appear to be English-like, so they become easier for programmers to “think” according to the programming language. Translation is required in high-level languages only before execution in machine language.
This translation is accomplished either by a compiler or an interpreter. Compilers translate the complete source code before program execution. (Eg: C++, Java)
Interpreters translate source code programs one line at a time. (Eg: Python) Interpreters are more interactive than compilers.
A List of All Programming Languages
Different languages have different purposes, so it is very important to know about all the different languages, let’s know about some types: –
- Machine languages, they are directly interpreted by hardware.
- Assembly languages, these are thin wrappers over a corresponding machine language.
- High-level languages, all of them are machine-independent.
- System languages, they are designed to write low-level tasks, such as memory and process management.
- Scripting languages, these are generally extremely high-level and powerful.
- Domain-specific languages, used only in highly special-purpose areas
- Visual languages, these are non-text based languages.
- Esoteric languages, they are not for use but they are very interesting, funny, and educational in some directions.
These types are not mutually exclusive: Perl is both high-level and scripting; C is considered both high-level and system.
Types of Computer programming languages
If you want to look at the general in a basic way then there are two types of computer programming language:-
- Low level
- High level
Low level is called that which only the machine understands, these are minor, easy and fast conversions, because the computer understands these languages (0 and 1). Assembly language which is low level, it can be easily converted into machine language with the help of assembler.
Whereas high level is called that which is understood by humans and it is written in English language, and the machine has to convert it into its own language. (C language is a high level language and it needs compilers for conversions)
By the way, the computer needs some functions to convert the high level language to the low level language, such as compiler, interpreter etc.
What is the Characteristics of Computer Programming Language
Let us know about some characteristics of programming languages which should be in a better programming language.
- A programming language should be very simple, easy to learn and use, along with its good readability and easily recognizable by humans.
- Abstraction should be an essential characteristic of any programming language, which should have the ability to define complex structure easily and also its degree of usability should be easy.
- A portable programming language is always preferred by everyone.
- The efficiency of programming language should be very high so that it can be easily converted into a machine code and also executed. Also it consumes less space in memory.
- A programming language should always be well structured and documented so that it is more suitable in application development.
- All the necessary tools, whether for development, debugging, testing, or maintenance of the program, should be provided to all through a programming language.
- A programming language single environment called Integrated Development Environment (IDE) should be provided.
- A programming language should be very consistent in terms of syntax and semantics.
Complete information about Python
Python is an advanced programming language that is interpreted, object-oriented and built in flexible and robust semantics.
Who uses Python?
- Professions and Industries:
Python developers, software engineers, back-end developers, Python programmers
It is also used by other employers such as information technology, engineering, professional services and design.
- Major Organizations Where Python is Used: Google, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, DropBox, NASA, ESRI
- Specializations and Industries that make full use of Python: in Web and Internet development (frameworks, micro-frameworks and advanced content management systems), scientific and numeric computing; In desktop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) etc.
Why is learning Python so important?
Python helps you to integrate systems to work very quickly according to a scripting or glue language. Also it is very useful in Rapid Application Develop (RAD).
• The entire internal logic of many games is based on this, along with AI is also implemented.
• NASA also uses Python in its Integrated Planning System according to a standard scripting language.
Features of Python
- It is very simple to learn and also to read.
- It contains associated web frameworks from which many web-based applications can be developed.
- Free interpreter and standard library are available in source or binary for major platforms.
When and where did Python start?
Python was developed in the late 1980s in CWI, Netherlands and together it was first released to the public in 1991.
Details information about JAVA
Java is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language that also has many features that make it ideal for web-based development.
Who uses JAVA?
• Professions and Industries:
o Software engineers, Java developers
o It is mostly used by employers who are from different fields such as communications, education, finance, health sciences, hospitality, retail and utilities.
• Major organizations that use Java: V2COM, Eclipse Information Technologies, eBay, Eurotech
• Where they are used more: They are used more in specializations and industries, along with they have many applications in Internet of Things (IoT), Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Computing etc.
Why programmers need to learn JAVA
Java is primarily used to develop enterprise-level applications, including video games and mobile apps, and to create web-based applications from JSP (Java Server Pages).
When it is used online, Java allows applets to be downloaded and used through a browser, thereby performing a function that is not normally available.
• Programs that are written or used in Java are the main ones: – Adobe Creative Suite, Eclipse, Lotus Notes, Minecraft and OpenOffice.
• Java is a core foundation to develop Android Apps.
What are the features of Java
- There is application portability
- Robust and interpreted language
- It has a very extensive network library.
Where did JAVA originate?
Originally it is called Oak, Java was first developed in 1990 by Sun Microsystems, whose original purpose was to add some capabilities to the C++ language.
Java was developed keeping in mind a basic principle which is WORA (Write Once Run Anywhere) which means write once and use it anywhere. This language was introduced to the public in the year 1995 and now Oracle owns it.
Complete information about HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
HTML is a standard markup language used to create web pages; This ensures proper formatting of text and images (using tags) so that Internet browsers display them as they want them to appear.
Who Uses HTML?
• Professions and Industries:
Web developers, technical editors, email designers, software engineers
They are used by employers in Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Management, Marketing, Customer Services and Sales.
• Major Organizations Where They Are Used: Apple, CyberCoders, Apex Systems, CareerBuilder
• Specializations and Industries where HTML is used the most: Web Development, Email Programming
Why is learning HTML so important?
Using HTML to create electronic documents (pages) and display them online. You can view any page you want and you can see the HTML in action.
Talking about the current sites, then the structure and appearance of their diversity and complexity can be made possible through HTML.
What are the Features of HTML
o It is very easy to learn.
o It is free and accessible.
o It is also available in Multiple versions.
When and where did HTML start?
HTML was created by physicist Tim Berners-Lee in 1990, which allows scientists to share documents online. Earlier all communication was sent in plain text only. HTML made it possible to have “rich” text (i.e. text formatting and visual images).
• Professions and Industries:
o It is used by employers in the Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Finance and Healthcare industries.
• Major Organizations from where it is used: WordPress, Soundcloud, Linkedin, Groupon, Yahoo and many more.
o It is very easy to learn its basic features.
There are multiple frameworks.
Complete information about C language
C language is a structure-oriented, middle-level programming language that is mostly used to develop low-level applications.
Who uses it?
• Professions and Industries:
o It is often used by software developers, computer engineers, business and systems analysts, IT and web content administrators, embedded software engineers.
o It is used by employers of other domains such as Information Technology, Engineering, Management, Healthcare and Professional Services
• Major organizations that use it: Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, Cisco, Raytheon
• Specializations and Industries where C Language is used more: Embedded Systems, Systems Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Industrial Automation, Computer Graphics, Space Research, Image Processing and Game Programming.
Why is it important to learn C language?
C language is used to develop systems applications that are used to integrate with other operating systems such as Windows, UNIX and Linux, as well as embedded softwares. Applications use graphics packages, word processors, spreadsheets, operating system development, database systems, compilers, assemblers, network drivers and interpreters.
• Facebook’s TAO systems are fully programmed from C language.
• C language is used to develop most device drivers.
Features of C language:
- It is very easy to learn it; Because it has only 32 keywords to master.
- Using this it is very easy to write systems programs such as compilers and interpreters.
- This is a Foundational language for beginners.
When and where was C language started?
Complete knowledge of C++
C ++ is a general purpose, object-oriented, middle-level programming language and it is an extension of C language, so it is possible to code this language in C style. In some situations, coding can be done in some format, which makes C++ a hybrid language.
Who uses C++?
• Professions and Industries:
o Used by C++ software engineers, C++ software developers, embedded engineers, programmer analysts.
o It is used by employers in many different fields such as Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services, Design, Quality Control and Management
• Major Company and Organization Users: They are used more in many organizations such as Google, Mozilla, Firefox, Winamp, Adobe Software, Amazon, Lockheed Martin.
• Specializations: They are also used in System/Application Software, Drivers, Client-Server Applications, Embedded Firmware.
Why is it important to learn C++?
The C++ language is used to create computer programs and packaged software, such as games, office applications, graphics, video editors and operating systems.
• Blackberry OS has been developed completely using C++.
• In addition, the new Microsoft Office suite has also been developed from C++.
What are the features of C++:
o This is the first programming language that is taught at the college level.
o There is quick processing and compilation mechanism.
o It has Robust standard library (STL).
When and where did C++ start?
It was released in 1983 and is often considered to be an object-oriented version of C language, C++ is created to compile lean, efficient code while it provides high-level abstractions. To manage large development projects exclusively.
Complete knowledge of PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
PHP is an open-source scripting language designed to create dynamic web pages that can work effectively with databases. It is also used as a general-purpose programming language.
Who uses PHP?
• Professions and Industries:
o PHP developers, PHP software engineers
o It is also used in other industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Professional Services, Healthcare, Management and Finance.
• Major Organizations That Use It: Facebook, Yahoo, CyberCoders, NextGen
• Specializations where PHP is most commonly used: Web Application Development, Server-Side Scripting, Command Line Scripting
Why is it so important to learn PHP?
PHP is primarily used with dynamic data-heavy websites to collect form data. It is also used in app development to generate dynamic page content.
• PHP is a part of the LAMP platform which is used in Facebook and Yahoo.
• Platforms such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal use PHP language.
What are the features of PHP:-
o It is very easy to learn (so simple that just some codes are embedded in HTML)
o is free and opensource.
o It can be used in all major operating systems and web servers.
When and who started PHP?
PHP was released in 1995 as a server-side scripting language, which was processed in the server so that it could become a website in plain HTML.
Full knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language)
SQL is a database query language (it is not a development language) which allows adding, accessing and managing content to the database properly. It is a language that allows programmers to perform a common acronym CRUD (Create; Read; Update; Delete) in a database.
Who uses SQL?
• Professions and Industries:
o SQL server developers, database testers, software developers, database administrators
o It is also used in many different industries such as Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Management, Professional Servers, Business and Finance.
• Major Organizations Where They Are Used:
SQL is used by many companies and organizations to gather data. This includes many such as Robert Half Technology, Nigel Frank, CyberCoders and UnitedHealthcare etc.
• Specializations where SQL is used the most: in Data Analysis and Big Data Mining.
Why is it more important to learn SQL?
SQL interacts with the backend database in the web application. It is also called “de facto standard” database language, which is used according to a conjunction with other programming languages. SQL programs are implemented by businesses and organizations in a way that allows access and manipulation of information stored in databases.
• Relational database management systems that use SQL include MySQL (by Oracle), Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server and others.
What are the features of SQL:
o Its Syntax is very simple.
o It is free and easily accessible.
When and who started SQL?
SQL was developed at the IBM Research Center in 1974 and its original name was SEQUEL. Its first commercial version was introduced by ORACLE in 1979.
How to Learn Programming ?
Can any human being do programming or is it suitable only for technology knowledgeable? Then the answer is that programming can be learned by anyone who is interested in it and yes if you are from technology background then it will be easy for you to learn it but I did not say at all that non-tech people cannot learn it.
If you are really interested in creating computer programs, mobile apps, websites, games or any other software, then you have to first know about programming and then learn how to do programming.
Understand one thing that programs are created through programming language. This language allows those programs to run in any machine, whether it is your computer, or mobile phone, or any other hardware.
- Determine your Area of Interest
If you want, you can learn any programming language, but according to me, you should decide what you want to do after learning that programming language. With this you will be able to decide what you need to do later. If you want, you can learn system programming or web development whatever you want.
- Always start with a “simpler” language
If you want, choose any language, but the first one will be high-level or simple language right for you, because this language is right for beginners, because it teaches very basic concepts and builds your thought process well. can.
- Two popular languages in this category are Python and Ruby. Both of these object-oriented web application languages, whose syntax is readable.
- “Object-oriented” means a language that deals with concepts of “objects”, or collections of data, and their manipulation. This is the same concept that is used in many advanced programming languages such as C++, Java, Objective-C, and PHP.
- Learn how to create new programs by deconstructing online examples
There are millions of examples online on the Internet. In online you will find examples of all languages. You can learn a lot from this and together you can twist these examples to check whether they are running or not. Together with this, you can also create new and best programs.
- Examine the Syntax
Any language is very important. They are different for everyone and can be understood only by a compatible compiler or interpreter with that programming languages. A unique syntax is used in each language. It is very important to have a hold on Syntax to get hold of your programming.
- Experiment with changes
You can test its results by making changes in your example programs. Because this programming is better understood only by such experiments and not by reading theory. Know that many things are understood only by errors. There is hardly anyone who can become a master of any programming language in one go. You can achieve mastery in it only by experimenting again and again.
- start debugging
When you do programming, then it is fair that there will be bugs (mistake) in it. There is nothing to worry about, it is very common to have errors in programs, but more importantly, how do you find and fix those bugs. Correcting these errors or bugs is called bugging.
As you start experimenting with programs, then you will come to know about the basic bugs and you will also be able to solve the bugs. All sports are about practicing.
- Make a habit of commenting in the code
Almost all programming languages also have a “comment” function that allows you to include text that is not processed by the interpreter or compiler.
By writing a comment, it will give you a short, but clear, explanation in your language that what does this part of the code do. This will not only help you understand the code, but even after the code has grown, you can also share the code with others, which makes it easier for them to understand it. With this, the logic of programs can be understood correctly.
- You should practice regularly
It is not so easy to get mastery over any programming language. It may take you a lot of time for this. Even if it is not a simple language like Python, it may take you some time. Programming is like a skill, the more you practice it, the more you will become proficient in it. So try to spend 1 to 2 hours a day.
- set goals for your programs
Set such goals so that you can complete them. If you try then you will definitely be able to solve those problems. This will awaken the competitive feeling of fulfilling your goals, which will give you a new motivation to complete the goals.
- Interact with others and read other programs
Well, there are many programming communities that are dedicated to specific languages or disciplines. If you really want to learn programming then you have to find and participate in similar communities. This can greatly boost your learning. By interacting with others, you can learn a lot from their codes. Due to which your concepts will become more clear.
Try to join programming forums and online communities. Try to give answers to others by not just asking questions, this will increase your problem solving ability.
Once your experience level increases, then you can participate in many competitions like hack-a-thon or programming jam. In these events you will get the opportunity to meet many wonderful people.
How to become a programmer?
If you want to make your career in this field, then you have to take Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 11th, after that there are many courses which you can do. Now if you have done from 12th Maths then you can have many options which are as follows.
- BE: Bachelor of engineering computer science or information technology is a best option if you want to start your career as a programmer. After doing BE, you will not even need to do any other course or certification, and if you have the ability, then you can get a job directly in the placement of the college.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is such a course that you can do after 12th. In this course you will get to learn a lot about computer as well as you will also be able to learn basic programming. This course is of 3 years, which you can do from any recognized college. After doing this course you can become a programmer by doing professional certification in any programming.
- B.Sc. CS : Bachelor of Science Computer Science. Like BCA, this course done after 12th is also a very good option to make a career in programming field. You can also learn basic programming in this course and after that you can work as a programmer by taking professional training somewhere.
Apart from this, there are many other courses like MCA, MBA, PGDCA etc. You can become a programmer by doing any of these.
Other information related to making a career in programming.
Which course should I do to become a programmer?
- Bachelor of Science CS
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Master of computer application
- Post graduate diploma in computer application
Job opportunities in Various Sector After Learn Computer Programming.
Cyber Security – The more the digital platforms are developing, the faster the security has also increased. Computer hacking, online fraud, banking fraud such incidents are heard every day. To solve these, the demand for cyber security experts has increased a lot.
MS Office course- Work on computers is made easy through MS Office i.e. Microsoft Office. MS Office works in almost every field. Computer related jobs are easily available in offices after doing this course.
Animation Course- After 12th, the most preferred course of students is Graphic or Animation. This course demands creativity. If you also have a desire to do creative, then you can give a new flight to your career by doing this course. After doing these, one can get jobs in animation studios, advertising agencies, media houses, media channels, publication houses.
Programming and Computer Language- Programming is a lot of fun and it is also very useful. By learning this, you not only become creative, but through this a new career option also emerges for you. Not only will you get an in-depth knowledge of programming by learning them.
- Who is a Programmer?
The person who creates any software or application through different types of programming language is called programmer or developer.
- What is the function of a Programmer?
Any programmer has tasks like creating software, providing technical help for software, creating applications, creating websites, apps.
- Educational Qualification for Programmer ?
12th Physics, chemistry, with Match
- What is the salary of a programmer?
In the beginning, any company gives about 25 thousand monthly salary to a programmer. which grow on the basis of experience.
I hope that you must have liked my article on how to learn programming. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about the programming language to the readers, so that they do not have to search any other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this.