The High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites online applications from the eligible desirous candidates for filling-up Four vacant posts of Judgment Writer in the establishment of 14 high Court, as per the eligibility criterion prescribed here- in – below
|Organization Name||High Court of Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Names||Judgment Writer (Class-II)|
|Notification Date||20th September 2021|
|Closing Date||15th November 2021 – 11.45 PM|
|Category||Himachal Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
How to Apply for HP High Court Judgment Writer
- Open the official site https://hphighcourt.nic.in/ – Scroll Down and under important links Click on Red Text ” Recruitment ” or Open directly https://www.hphcrecruitment.in/
- Download PDF the No.HHC/Admn.2(23)/82-VII. ( Dated 20/09/2021 )
- Read All the information related to the job advertisement.
- Click on the Green Tab ” Apply Here ” to apply for this job.
- Create the login Credential if you are new candidate or use old one if your already registered on Portal.
- Submit it to the Officials before the closing date 15/11/2021.
HP High Court Judgment Writer ( II ) Class Jobs 2021 PDF File
Important Information Related to HP High Court Judgment Writer ( II ) Class Jobs 2021
- The Application is only Acceptable in Online Mode.
- The examination fee for the candidates applying online against the advertised vacancy is Rs.340/- (plus GST as applicable) for the General (UR) category and Rs. 190/- ( Plus GST as Applicable ) for Other Reserved Categories.
- Age of the Candidate Should Not Less than 18 years or more than 45 years as on 1st January 2021
- Applicant should be graduate and having eight years experience either as Stenographer, Judgment Writer, junior scale stenographer or steno typist in an reputed organization including any government department / agency.