Do you also have a dream to become a lawyer like many of those students, that too a government lawyer and you also want to know how to become a government lawyer.
Read this article completely, how do you become a government lawyer through this article That you will be able to know the whole process and understand what you will have to do if you want to become a Government Lawyer.
What is LLB?
The full form of LLB is Legum Baccalaureus, which is a Latin word, also called Bachelor of Laws, it is a bachelor’s degree which we can do after passing 12th class.
If you have to know more about India Law i.e. law and want to make your career by serving understanding, then this is a good option.
If he is in jail, then you can save him by fighting on his side, whom we also call lawyers, the lawyers of our country know everything about the law, so if we need information about any legal thing, then we can help someone.
If you call a lawyer, then after studying LLB, you become a lawyer, after that if you want, you can also become a judge in the court.
There are two types of LLB courses:
One is 5 years course and the other is 3 years course if you want to study law directly after passing 12th then you have to study 5 years in law college but if you choose 3 years course.
So for this you have to do graduation, only then you can choose 3 years LLB course, so if you want to become an advocate i.e. want to do LLB, then you should have some qualification for this, let’s know what is this qualification.
Educational Qualification For LLB Course.
Eligibility to become an Advocate
To become an advocate or to study it, you must have some educational qualification, then only you can study law, let’s know what qualifications we should have to become a lawyer.
- You must have 12th pass certificate if you want to study law after 12th which is for five years
- If you study law after 12th then you should have at least 50% marks in 12th.
- If you want to advocate for 3 years then it is very important to be a graduate for love.
- If you want to study law after college, for this you should have at least 50 marks in your graduation.
How to become an advocate ?
Now you have learned that what is LLB course, what is it to do and what educational qualification should we have to become a legal lawyer, let us now know how to become a lawyer. ?
Complete step by step information about becoming an advocate (How to become a lawyer) How to become an advocate.
- Complete Class XII
To study advocacy, first of all, you have to complete schooling till 12th, you can study any subject whether it is arts, commerce or science,
- if you study arts then you will get more benefit because In this subject, you are also told about law to some extent.
- Now give entrance exam for admission in law college
As soon as you pass the 12th exam and after that you want to study law to become a lawyer, then you will have to give an entrance exam for this. The CLAT exam is quite popular in India at the All India level, whose full name is Common Law Admission Test (Common Law Admission Test)
- After giving this exam, you can take admission in law college which is a full 5 year course, there is a common test in this entrance exam for all the people, whatever the law If you want to study.
- in this you are asked questions about English, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Mathematics and General Awareness.
To appear in CLAT entrance exam, you should have at least 12th pass with 50% marks, apart from this, your age should not be more than 20 years, then only you can sit in this exam.
- There are also colleges which make you study law separately, these colleges are Symbiosis Law School, National Law University, Delhi and Jindal Global Law School, all these tests come under the Law School Admission Council, whose exams you can apply for law. One can become a Lawyer by studying
- Now do internship after studying law
As we all know that after studying anything, it is very important for us to do internship for its knowledge. Similarly, after completing your studies from law school, you have to do internship. It is taught that how the hearing of the court is done, how two lawyers advocate for which side, so you need to do internship.
- Now Enroll for State Bar Council
After doing internship, now it is very important for you to enroll yourself in any state bar council, after enrolling in it you have to clear the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) which is the bar. It is conducted by the Council of India, only after clearing it, you get a certificate of practice, in this way your LLB course ie the study of becoming a lawyer will be completed, after this course you can continue your practice or your further course. You can do studies i.e. LLM i.e. Master in Law course.
How to become a public prosecutor?
As the name suggests, “government”, means the lawyer working for the government, who leads the government in court.
All the crimes that happen in the state, the police write an FIR against the person who has committed the crime, after the FIR is launched, the police do the investigation and all the details related to that case (which is called charge sheet in legal language). ) present in the court and then the trial is started, which is the job of a lawyer.
Here comes the role of a public prosecutor. Every state government needs a lawyer to solve the crime against the state. Meaning that every government needs a lawyer for the trial of the case in the court, who can lead the government.
Government lawyer helps the state government in maintaining law and order in the state. To know the moral responsibilities of a public prosecutor towards the state government, keep reading this article on “How to become a public prosecutor”.
In the English language, a public prosecutor is called a Prosecution Officer and a Public Prosecutor.
Education required to become a public prosecutor
To become a public prosecutor, you must be a lawyer, meaning you must have a degree in law.
Learn how to become a Lawyer
After getting a degree in law, you have two avenues to become a public prosecutor. So let’s know what are these two ways by which you can be appointed as a public prosecutor in any court.
You will become a public prosecutor by choosing one of these two methods. So let us understand these two paths one by one in brief.
Before becoming a Public Prosecutor, you have to become a lawyer.
That means you should have experience of advocacy. A public prosecutor also starts his career like other lawyers, he also depends on the clients. The more clients that come to you, the more experience you will gain in advocacy.
What are the qualifications you should have to become a public prosecutor
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant’s age should be at least 35 years
- To become a public prosecutor, you must have 7 years of working experience as a lawyer, in any court in India.
Most of the people choose this path to become a government lawyer and why not choose it because when your goal is to become a government lawyer from the beginning, what is better than that you will not have to wait for 7 years to become a government lawyer, an exam pass and become a public prosecutor
Even many lawyers who have the experience of practicing law, if they are interested in becoming a government lawyer, then they also choose to choose this path.
This exam to become a government lawyer is conducted by the government of every state and is known by different names in every state.
After passing the exam, you will be appointed as Assistant Public Prosecutor in any district court of the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh APO Exam
- To become an applicant in APO exam, you must have the following qualifications
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 21 and maximum 35 years
- Must be a graduate in Law from any recognized university.
How Public Prosecutors are appointed ?
Government lawyers are appointed by the government (Central + State government), the government can be from the center as well as the state where you want to practice.
Which government will appoint you, it will depend on which court you want to practice, in the High Court or in the district level court.
It is not that the government would know the names of all the lawyers, so a sheet was made to convey the matter to the government, in which those lawyers are listed who have a good understanding of Law and Order and have experience in handling cases. |
Meaning the names of those lawyers are written in the sheet (which is called Panel in legal language) who are eligible to become government lawyers. After the panel is ready, it is sent to the government and central government of that state.
Now whatever the rest of the process is, it is done by the government, who has to be made a public prosecutor and who is not, it completely depends on that government.
The names of the lawyers listed in the panel are made by the District Magistrate of the District Court and the Judge of the Sessions Court, who consult each other as to which lawyers should be named in the panel.
What are the duties of a public prosecutor?
- Analyzing the charge sheet filed by the police.
- A public prosecutor deals with both civil and criminal matters.
- To conduct the pre-trial process before the actual trial, so that the FIR filed by the police and the investigation of the evidence can be done properly.
- To put forth all the facts related to the case in the court.
- To present the witnesses of the case in the court and to put all the evidence before the judge.
- To cooperate with the Court Judge in arriving at a proper conclusion.
- Defending the State Government in Court.
How to become a lawyer after 10th ?
Now a days this question is asked a lot that how to become a lawyer after 10th? But let me tell you that there is no such course which you do after class 10 to become a lawyer.
To become a lawyer, you have to pass class 12th and you can become a lawyer in the above way suggested.
In the above article, you must have come to the society that how one becomes a lawyer and what courses and how one has to be done to become a lawyer. If some information in this article is incomplete or you want to add something to it, then you can write in the comment box given below.
Hope you liked this article and if you liked it then share it with your friends, with those people who need it. If any one person gets a way to become a lawyer by studying it, then we will consider our effort successful.