Some important things related to EWS Certificate
EWS Reservation was passed in the Lok Sabha on 8 January 2019 by the 126th Constitutional Amendment and was also approved by the Rajya Sabha on 9 January 2019.
The benefit of EWS Reservation will be given in both the job and education sectors.
The family income should be less than 8 lakhs to come under EWS reservation category.
EWS reservation will be given on economic basis and not on the basis of caste.
India is the only country in the world where reservation system has been made i.e. there is no other country in the world other than India where reservation system is applicable.
Before 2019 in India, there was a system of reservation only for the people of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, apart from this reservation for the people of Golden Caste i.e. General Category. There was no arrangement.
But this demand was arising in the country for many years that reservation should be given on the basis of economic condition rather than on the basis of caste because there were many such people in gold caste too whose economic condition is so bad that they need reservation very much. Was.
But due to coming under the golden caste, even such people who were very backward in the society due to economic status were not provided any reservation to move forward in the society and they went further backward in the society.
In 2019, reducing this problem, the Modi government took a big decision for the economically weaker section of the golden caste i.e. Economically Weaker Section and decided to give them the benefit of reservation too. Announced to give 10% reservation for the economically weaker section of Swarna caste i.e. Economically Weaker Section.
Now in India, the people of the Golden caste i.e. the General category, who come under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), are called Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes. Classes), 10% reservation will be given in the field of job and education.
So friends, today we have EWS certificate in this blog. Economically Weaker Section means that you will know complete information about the reservation arranged by the government for the people belonging to the economically weaker sections.
EWS is a type of Reservation System i.e. there is a reservation system in which the Economically Weaker Section coming under the upper caste means people who are financially weak in the society and they come under the upper caste. they can also take advantage of reservation from now on.
Let me tell you that 10% reservation i.e. EWS Reservation has been arranged by the Central Government for the economically weaker section people coming under the General Category, so its benefit will be given to you by both the Central Government and the State Government. That is, you will be given the benefit of government jobs and education under the central government as well as the state government.
What is reservation?
Talking in simple language, reservation is a type of system in which a special type of right is given to the backward classes of the society so that the people of the backward classes of the society can also move forward in the field of job and education in the society with the help of reservation and return to the mainstream of the society.
Talking about the reservation system in India now, it includes 7.5% for Scheduled Castes, 15% for Scheduled Tribes, 27% for Other Backward Classes and now economically weak. A provision of 10% reservation has been made for the Economically Weaker Section. That is, a total reservation of 59.50% has been arranged in India.
What are the benefits of EWS certificate?
That is, if we talk about ews benefits, then the EWS certificate is nothing less than a miracle for the economically weaker section of the golden caste i.e. general category because the people coming in the general category never even dreamed that they too would ever get reservation and will be able to benefit.
Through EWS certificate, the economically weaker section of the general category will now be given 10% reservation in government jobs, that is, now the economically weaker section of the general category will have less difficulty in getting government jobs than before.
Apart from this, through EWS certificate, the economically weaker section of the general category will also be given 10% reservation in the fields of education i.e. they will get some relief in the field of studies as well.
Who can generate EWS certificate?
Talking about which people come under the Economically Weaker Section, for this, the government has made some important rules i.e. EWS Rules, so that it can be known which people get EWS under the EWS category.
The benefit of reservation will be given and who will not be given the benefit of EWS reservation under EWS category.
As we are coming to know by the name of Economically Weaker Section that only those people who are financially weak will get the benefit of reservation in this, so let us know that for this, the government will turn to From what rules EWS Rules have been made.
First, if we talk about which people will not be given the benefit of reservation under the EWS category, then in this
- 1- Those who have 5 acres of land or more.
- 2- The land where you are living is 1000 square feet or more.
- 3- If you live in notified municipalities and your residential space is 100 square yards or more.
- 4- If you have a plot of 200 square feet or more than your house and if that place comes under notified municipalities.
What should be the family income for applying EWS certificate?
Talking about family income to apply EWS certificate, then your family income should be 8 lakhs or less i.e. your family income should be less or between Creamy Layer Limit.
Friends, now this question must be coming in your mind that the income of which family members will be added to the family income.
So friends, let us tell you that in the family income, the name of all the members of your family’s ration card and the income of the person who is making income will be added to it.
That is, if your name is added to the ration card of your mother / father, in which your brother, sister, husband / wife etc. are added, then in such a situation, the income of all the members added to your ration card will be added to it. And apart from this, if your ration card is your own separate from your parent’s ration card, then only your income will be added to it.
How to get EWS Certificate?
EWS Certificate Apply Process, friends, if you want to take advantage of the reservation given by the government to the Economically Weaker Section of the General Category i.e. Economically Weaker Section, then for this first you have to create an EWS Certificate and Only then will you be able to take advantage of the EWS Reservation given for the EWS category.
Friends, let us tell you that you can make EWS certificate both online and offline.
EWS Certificate Apply Online Process
- Talking about EWS Certificate Online Apply Process, first of all you have to go to the official website of Government of India https://serviceonline.gov.in/.
- After the ServicePlus website is opened, you will see the option of Register Yourself in the Citizen Section on its Home Tab where you have to register yourself.
- After registering, you will see the option of Login in the top right side on the same page, login from there.
- After logging in, the page that will open in front of you will see the option of Apply For Services in the left side, as soon as you click on it, you will see View All Available Services, on which you have to click.
- On clicking, you will see a lot of services, here after selecting your state and searching Economically Weaker Section in the search bar, two service names will come in front of you.
1- Issuance of Economically Weaker Section Certificate at CO level
2- Issuance of Economically Weaker Section Certificate at SDO level
- In whichever level you want to create EWS Certificate ie Economically Weaker Section Certificate, click on it. Friends, let us tell you that the EWS Certificate Apply Process of both the levels is the same.
- On clicking, an application form page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the application’s details.
- After filling the correct information in the application’s details, you have to submit the application form by clicking on the submit button below.
- As soon as you click on the Submit Button, a Receiving will come in front of you with Application Reference No, which you should thoroughly check tomorrow whether your details are correct or not.
- If you have to edit something in it, then there is an option of edit below, from there you can edit and if all the details are correct then you can print it and keep it.
- After this, next to Edit, you will see the option of Attach Annexure in which you have to click.
- On clicking, the page of Attach Enclosure will open in front of you, in which you have to upload your identity card Scan Copy and click on Save Annexure.
You can give all these documents in the identity card to generate EWS certificate
- voter id card
- Aadhar card
- MNREGA job card
- driving license
- pan card
- Service Identity Card (Central, State, Public)
- Passbook (issued by bank or post office with photograph)
- Smart Card (Issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor)
- Health Insurance Smart Card (Issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor)
- Pension document (with photo)
- Government Identity Card (issued to MPs, MLAs and Legislative Council members)
- After this, the Receiving Page with the applicant’s details will open in front of you again where you have to go down and click on the Submit Button.
- Your EWS Certificate form will be finally submitted as soon as you click on the Submit Button. And after approval, you will get the EWS certificate in a few days.
EWS Certificate Offline Apply Process
Talking about the process of making EWS Certificate Offline, for this you can click on the given EWS Certificate Format and download the EWS Certificate Format along with the necessary documents like
- identity card
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (if asked)
- pan card
- BPL card if any
- Bank statement (if asked) etc.
With Xerox of Documents, you can apply by going to the department given below.
- From District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Additional Deputy Commissioner
- from Tehsildar
- from sub-divisional officer
- Friends, you have to keep in mind that whenever you go to apply for EWS certificate, you must take EWS Certificate Format and Original Documents along with you.
Friends, I hope that what is the EWS Certificate? You must have found this article very good and informative and what is EWS in your mind?
Apart from this, what if you have an any doubt in your mind. or If you have any kind of question about it, then you must ask it by commenting, I will try my best to answer all your questions.