We are telling about the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme and what documents are required in it, what is the eligibility and its application process will give complete information about it.
Friends, as you know, from time to time, the Central Government and the State Governments keep preparing many schemes for the unemployed, for the poor, for the disabled.
Under these schemes, the Himachal Pradesh government has made it so that some help can be given to the unemployed, despite being educated in our country India, people are unemployed because employment opportunities are very less, where will so much employment come from such a large population, so Himachal The state government has taken a very important step to help the educated youth.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The state government has started the unemployment allowance scheme for unemployed youth.
For this, the Himachal Pradesh government has announced a budget of Rs.3 crore, under which assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided every month to the unemployed of the state, who have no means of employment and no means of income.
That is why the Himachal Pradesh government will provide unemployment allowance to these unemployed youth.
Despite being educated, many people are unemployed nowadays because they do not get much job opportunities, so the Himachal Pradesh government has made a good plan to give unemployment allowance so that they can be helped financially.
Objective of Himachal Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The main objective of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth so that they can bear the expenses of themselves and their families, this financial assistance will be provided till then.
As long as they do not get any government or non-government job, this will remove the unemployment of the state and unemployed youth will try to find their job without worry.
This will help in the upbringing of their family and their morale will increase when the people of the state progress, the state progresses and when a state progresses, the country also progresses.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh.
Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 will be given by the government to those youths of the state who do not have any source of income.
The amount of Rs 1000 given under this scheme will be directly transferred to any bank account of the beneficiaries, so the applicant’s bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Documents required for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application
- Must have permanent residence certificate
- voter id card
- Aadhar card
- E mail ID
- registered mobile number
- family income certificate
- Unemployment Registration Number
Eligibility for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- To take advantage of the unemployment allowance scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Age Limit Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
- Educational Qualification: From 12th to Graduation.
- Unemployed can apply.
- The annual income of the entire family should be up to ₹ 3 lakh per annum.
Online process to get employment number on Employment Exchange Himachal
- To take advantage of the unemployment allowance scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an employment registration number.
- To get the employment exchange number, one has to click on its official website.
- After clicking, a home will open in front of you, which will have to be read and filled carefully.
- Fill all the information carefully and click on submit button.
- Thus your form will be filled and you will get the employment number.
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Online Application Process
- First of all, you have to click on its official website, after that click on check eligibility, if you are eligible then you can apply.
- Now you can click on Online Registration.
- After that fill your Employment Registration Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code and click on Next.
- Then you fill your email id number, registered mobile number and all the information carefully after reading it.
- After that click on the submit button and click on the next option.
- After this, take a print out of the registration form which will be useful in your future.
- The registration number of your application will act as your user-id and your mobile number or date of birth will act as your password.
How to check Status of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- To see the status of your application, go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh labour and employment department.
- Under home – > Candidate’s Corner > View Registration > write your application registration number in it and click on Next.
- After this, all the information related to your application will be in front of you on your screen. Which you can download and print.
So above is the process to apply for Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and you can also check the status of your application, Please Note after approval Amount of Berojgari Bhatta will directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account.