Regular rally recruitment is organized for the army at different places, where recruitment is done on the basis of physical task. On the basis of performance, joining is done in different sections.
In these rallies, Indian Army selects for recruitment to other ranks of the Indian Army through written examination, physical and medical test.
If your dream is to join the Indian army, then you need to prepare very well for this because whenever their recruitment comes, millions of people apply to join the army, due to which you will need very good preparation before you face physical test of army recruitment. After passing physical test you will be able to get a job in it.
its very must that you need to keep yourself physically fit, because in the army, physical and medical health and fit person are only selected. so it is very important to have good physical and mental balance to do a job in this field.
What is full form of ARMY
- 1 What is full form of ARMY
- 2 The eligibility is different for different posts in indian Army as a soldier.
- 3 FAQ on Joining Indian Army
- 3.1 Q 1. What is the Educational Qualifications to join Indian Army ?
- 3.2 Q 2. What is the Age Limit to join the Indian Army ?
- 3.3 Q 3. What is Physical Eligibility for Indian Army
- 3.4 Q 4. Where Can i get form to apply online for Indian Army ?
- 3.5 Q 5. What is the Indian Army Selection Process ?
- 3.6 Q 6. What is Physical test to join Indian Army ?
- 3.7 Q 7. What is Medical test to join Indian Army ?
- 3.8 Q 8. What is written exam in to join Indian Army ?
- 3.9 Q 9. What is the Basic Salary in indian Army ?
- 4 Indian Army Recruitment Common Process
- 5 How to join indian army after 12th ?
- 5.1 There are three main ways to join the Indian Army
- 5.2 Q. 10 What is the Age limit to appear in the NDA Exam ?
- 5.3 Q.11 What is the educational Qualification for TES Exam ?
- 5.4 Q. 12 What is the age limit to apply for TES exam ?
- 6 Selection Process in NDA
The full form of ARMY is “Alert Regular Mobility Young”, which means such a Group or Team of youths who keep an eye on every move.
The eligibility is different for different posts in indian Army as a soldier.
- Soldier Technical: Must have passed 12th with Science. 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English subjects. At least 40 percent marks are required in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk, Management, Store Keeper: 12th pass with 60% marks in any stream. Must have at least 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 12th Pass with Science Stream. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany/ Zoology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
There are things that you need to know to apply for the job in indian army.
FAQ on Joining Indian Army
Q 1. What is the Educational Qualifications to join Indian Army ?
To join the Indian army, it is mandatory for you to pass 10th or 12th from any recognized school or Board, only then you can apply in it.
Q 2. What is the Age Limit to join the Indian Army ?
To apply in the Indian Army, the minimum age of the candidates is 17 and Half years and the maximum age is 21 years (for Sepoy posts) and 23 years for other technical posts or other grades.
Q 3. What is Physical Eligibility for Indian Army
To join the Army, it is very important to have suitable physical fitness because if a candidate fails in it, then he can be excluded from the recruitment process, after that you will be able to apply again only after the new recruitment comes.
Therefore, there should not be any kind of fracture in the body of the person who is applying for army recruitment.
1. Length = 170 cm
2. Weight = 50 Kg
3. eyes = 6/6
There is some relaxation on above criteria depend on the area and state you lives in . please read carefully Indian Job recruitment notification to understand all the requirements
Q 4. Where Can i get form to apply online for Indian Army ?
To be recruited in the Indian Army, you have to apply through Indian Army official website and you get all the information related to army recruitment and salary and selection process etc. on their website. You will be able to get important information.
Q 5. What is the Indian Army Selection Process ?
The selection process of the Indian Army is done in three different stages.
1. Physical Test
2. Medical Test
3. Written Test
To join the army, you have to pass these three steps, after that you can get a job in the indian army.
Q 6. What is Physical test to join Indian Army ?
After applying for recruitment in the Indian Army, first of all the physical test of the candidates is taken, in which the candidates are taken many tests like long jump, high jump, run, throw, etc. and different numbers of all the tests are given to the candidates.
In the test in which you perform, the same number of marks gets added.
The most important part of physical test that candidates have to complete 1.6 KM run in 5 minutes 41 seconds.
The Race are categorize under 3 groups according to the performance of the candidates.
To join under Group 1, this race has to be completed in 5 minutes 40 seconds. Whereas for Group 2, this race has to be completed from 5 minutes 41 seconds to 6 minutes 20 seconds.
Those who live in hilly areas are given some relaxation in the race as an extra time to complete the race. Such as those who live between 5000 feet to 9000 feet. They are given 30 seconds extra and those who live in areas between 9000 feet to 12000 feet. They are made 120 seconds extra.
Push ups on beam : 40 marks are given for doing 10 pushups on the beam. If you can do 9 pushups. So will give you 33 marks and if you do 8 pushups then you will be given 27 marks.
9 feet long jump : No points are awarded for 9 feet long jump but it is necessary to pass.
Body Balance : No marks are awarded under body balance test but it is very important to pass to come in city merit.
Q 7. What is Medical test to join Indian Army ?
medical test is second level test to join indian army. The candidates who have passed the physical test are selected for the next stage medical test, in which the examination of the eyes of the candidates is main and along with the ear, voice, blood group and many other tests are done.
If any fracture is found in the body of the candidates, then that candidate is not recruited in the Indian Army.
Q 8. What is written exam in to join Indian Army ?
Written exam is the third level test and also the last stage of Indian Army Recruitment. In both the phases, a written examination is taken for the successful candidates, which is of 100 marks and the time of 1 hour is given.
In the end, the merit of the candidates who are declared successful in all the examinations is made according to their marks, in which the selected candidates are recruited in the Indian Army.
Questions related to General Knowledge will be asked in the written examination. You can download previous years papers through internet to prepare for General Knowledge.
Mathematics, General Knowledge, General Science and Attitude questions will be asked in the written test.
Q 9. What is the Basic Salary in indian Army ?
The monthly pay scale of Indian Army jawan ranges from Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- and different pay scales have been fixed for all the posts, along with many other types of facilities are also provided to the Indian Army.
Indian Army Recruitment Common Process
To get a job in the army, we are telling you some important information, it is very important for you to know about it.
- First of all you have to apply for army recruitment by visiting https://joinindianarmy.nic.in. and uploading all the documents.
- The documents etc. of all the candidates who have applied are checked by the concerned officials and if all true, you will be called to perform on the date of recruitment.
- Physical Fitness Test is conducted for all the applicants on the date of Indian army recruitment day
- The candidates who qualify in the Physical Fitness Test are taken Physical Measurement Test.
- All the candidates who qualify in it are now called for medical examination.
- A written test is conducted for the candidates who qualify in the medical test.
- Final merits are issued, for the candidates who are qualify the test.
- Qualified candidates are sent to report in their respective centres for the Indian Army recruit training
How to join indian army after 12th ?
After 12th or 12th Appearing candidates have many options to join Indian Army. you Must have completed 12th with any stream Arts, Science, Commerce.
There are many such exams, by which you can join the Indian Army. The qualifications are different according to the different exam and post.
There are three main ways to join the Indian Army
- NDA Exam (National Defense Academy)
- TES Entry (Technical Entry Scheme)
- Indian Army Rally
NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam
If you have a dream to join the Indian Army as an office after 12th, then you can give NDA exam. 12th appearing students are also eligible to give this exam. The candidates who clear this exam join the Indian Army in the Officer Category. Its training is done in the academy located in Pune.
Stages of NDA Exam to join Indian Army
You Must have passed any stream. There is no limit for marks. The selection process through NDA exam takes place in three stages.
In the first stage the written test is called UPSC NDA Test. UPSC conducts this exam twice a year. The candidates who clear the first stage written exam are called for the second stage SSB interview.
In the third phase, the physical eligibility of the candidates who have passed in both the above phases is checked. In this, the selected candidate is trained for 3 years at the National Defense Academy.
Then from here the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun is sent for 1 year training.
For the Army, a graduation degree in Arts or Science is also available in this. First Joining in Indian Army is at the post of lieutenant.
Q. 10 What is the Age limit to appear in the NDA Exam ?
Age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years to appear for NDA exam. There is no relaxation in age limit for any particular category. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this.
TES (Technical Entry Scheme)
Through this, posting takes place in the technical department. The selection process is based on merit. After Direct SSB training is given over a period of 5 years.
Technical training is given in the Engineering College of the Army for 4 years and then basic military training is given for 1 year at Officers Training Academy, Gaya.
The candidate is given the degree of engineering i.e. B.Tech. Joining is done from the post of lieutenant. This exam is held twice a year.
The notification of its exam comes in the month of May-June and October-November. Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
Q.11 What is the educational Qualification for TES Exam ?
It is mandatory for the candidate to have Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects in 10th and 12th. you Must have at least 70 percent marks in 12th exam.
Q. 12 What is the age limit to apply for TES exam ?
Candidate’s age should be minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19.5 years.
Selection Process in NDA
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of 12th mark sheet of the candidate.
- After applying, Indian Army team boards announce the cut-off according to the candidate’s 12th marks.
- It is necessary for the candidate to appear in JEE Main exam.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview.
- Selection is done on the basis of final merit list.
In this article, we have told you how you can join the Indian Army and how is the selection process of the Indian army.
Whether you want to start as a soldier in the army or you want to become an officer or you want to go into technical trades, the above all information can help you.
We hope that you have liked the information given by us, if you like the information, then definitely share it with your friends and if you want to ask other questions related to it, then you can comment us in the comment box below.